Guinea Pig

Handpicked out of numerous specimens, experimented, being synchronised in every octave, molten self being poured into umpteen moulds, each as juvenile as melancholy, surreptitiously scripting the most jocular twists, my life, my relevance, is of a guinea pig, and they my Gods are satanic!!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

White
















Walking in the rain,
Solitary,
A million drops,
A million colours,
Then it all goes,
White...

Bathing in the sun,
One monday morning,
Drenched, in sweat,
The vibrance of the rays,
And then it goes,
White...

Lying on my bed,
Half-opened eyes,
A plethora of thoughts,
Emotions,
But lo, it goes,
White...

Standing in a crowd,
Struggling,
Through countless people,
Countless colours,
Then why does it all go,
White...

I paint my room,
In reds and yellows and blues,
All possible shades, all possible hues,
And I stare,
When it all turns,
White...

Am dying,
Am in pain,
But am relieved,
Coz very soon,
It'll all be,
White...

So I close my eyes,
Deep shut,
And I cease thinking,
But I see,
The colourful drops,
The spectrum of the sun,
Thoughts, emotions,
People, life,
Why does it not go,
White...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home