Guinea Pig

Handpicked out of numerous specimens, experimented, being synchronised in every octave, molten self being poured into umpteen moulds, each as juvenile as melancholy, surreptitiously scripting the most jocular twists, my life, my relevance, is of a guinea pig, and they my Gods are satanic!!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

I walk alone.........















I walk, melancholy to be alone, contented to be with myself, oh how much I enjoy my company. Trees all around, play within themselves,, enjoy teasing me throwing a leaf or two every moment, the music of dead leaves rhythemically under my feet, the road thins to a zinch in my glittery eyes, while the sun glares directly into them, asking the direction. I never look back, never halt, just walk, my energies adjust my pace, the soothing wind intensifies accordingly, the mirage makes me aware of my thirst, for life, the semi-visible horizon acts as a placebo, giving me fake hope. And lo, the road splits into two, making me realize I could no longer hear my companion's silence, leaving me with no other alternative, but to wait for him to catch up, I'm sure he will, someday, and then I'll choose my road, till then, I'm stagnant, hopeful, I will catch up with myself.......

5 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Blogger Lily said...

With every step and every word...you paint a pretty picture. My friend no sooner do I look do I see a grey, a black and a blue. Why is it all so confusing? Why is your horizon so fake? Don't you see that hope is never unreal...it is always there. Nothing is lost.

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger @archie@ said...

swati...
hope sure is never unreal.....my hope isnt unreal....!!!

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger @archie@ said...

i do re......dnt worry!!!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger insane said...

nice post..

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger @archie@ said...

thanx bro!!!:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home