Guinea Pig

Handpicked out of numerous specimens, experimented, being synchronised in every octave, molten self being poured into umpteen moulds, each as juvenile as melancholy, surreptitiously scripting the most jocular twists, my life, my relevance, is of a guinea pig, and they my Gods are satanic!!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I want to live....!!!

I want to live for the moment, bidding adieu to every second, weaving a ballad out of the threads of life, letting the silence hum its music in my ears. Come, sing along, fly with me, to explore beyond sky's blues, the hidden colours. May your thoughts soar high, I know you require some intense thrust, but my wings, I feel have been chiseled, they appear bijou, but are too midget to fly.
Words argue with feelings, thoughts torment emotions, heart debates head, scuffle, destruction, wreckage, tears provide temporary healing. Is it virtual? Life's a myth, dreams are reality, we live in a matrix, look beyond things, undercover there's darkness, maybe words are better, maybe they're not, talk, speak, converse, discover, I'm not real.
I wish..........!!!!!

5 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Lily said...

Thoughts torment not emotion
It is unsurity
Words argue not with feelings
It is disbelief
Heart debates not with head
There are no contradictions
Give yourself time
It is will pass
It is important
It will alter
It will leave a trail of wreckage
But get up for you have fallen
Get up my friend
It is time to walk again
Let he wreck be a beginning ground for an enlightened mind
Let your heart soar and your mind fly
You are meant for heights
Do not dwell into shadows of the deep
It is ensnaring and enticing in its martyrdom
You are to choose the harder path
you have to get up in the morning
You have to live
You have to do it to the best of your abilities
Because my friend you are more than capable
You are powerful beyond measure...

Dear Shubham
There is always a time when you cannot write another word, you cannot open eyes and see the day. The time when all seems lost and the depths too comforting in their cool. Do not ever surrender to such. If you want we can continue this discussion online sometime, let me give you a taste of my fundas...
Take care baby

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger @archie@ said...

swati....
thanx a ton baby..!!!!really loved this one!!!:D..n we'll talk bout ur fundas soon!!!:D

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger @archie@ said...

kya re??

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger insane said...

surely life is a myth & dreams r a reality.it is surreal but sucks as well..

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a narcissist after all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home