Guinea Pig

Handpicked out of numerous specimens, experimented, being synchronised in every octave, molten self being poured into umpteen moulds, each as juvenile as melancholy, surreptitiously scripting the most jocular twists, my life, my relevance, is of a guinea pig, and they my Gods are satanic!!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Its all in the Game!!!
















Have we anytime given a thought where these weird futuristic ooh-so-helpful-not-so-believable intuitions originate? I'm one of those who has this extra strong belief on the crazy horoscopes in these English dailies which predict the same future for one-twelfth of the world's total junta, maybe I'm the chosen one out of the entire mankind that prevails on this earth, why do these guys write about me only? Thats because I am "The chosen one", the hero, the central character, the protagonist of this story, this game, this game which everyone around me is playing, life is what we call it baby. Heres how it goes, I'm presented with a road and I start walking, why, coz thats what you do when you have a road and a truck load of enthusiasm and energy, and when I'm exhausted, the road presents before me a wonderful four way, illuminated with bright multicoloured lamps each of them, making me realize I have been walking all day, and I halt, stop to rest, actually rest and figure out my way out of all of them, and then this inexplicable entity called intuition overcasts my mind, and I,with full vigour decide to follow any way but the one my intuition presents before me, just because I'm unique, and I want to prove to myself, and to the world as well, that intuition is not right, that the way, whichever I choose for myself, would be the best one. And then, I falter, I realize why God tells us beforehand whatever is right, coz he knows what we are going to choose, anything but the one he's presented, and thats how he proves himself right, thats how horoscopes work. And smiling to me, is she, no she's laughing on me, I close my eyes as to not look at her, to avoid the glare, not even a glance, and with full might, I run back, trying to retrace the path I took, I run, and run, and run, but there's no four way anymore, no light, no colours, just she, my intuition laughing her heart out, and I run faster, faster, faster!!

3 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger insane said...

u got the stats wrongs..its not 1/12 ;p
do u really believe u r the chosen one ?

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger insane said...

i assume this is ur most recent blog which u update

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger @archie@ said...

@insane....
i thot dr were 12 sunsigns in all!!!newazzz....i dint really get into the details of wich sunsign accounts fr how many ppl in the world!!!!
btw,yess this one's supposed to be my most recent one...but m thinkin f makin a comeback on http://haughtynarcissist.blogspot.com

@manju....
well,yess i seriously do believe wat all i wrote...n trust me,i dint choose a topic this time,came out impromptu...!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home